DownloadGMTDScan Tech v184.108.40.206 (Released: November 3, 2008)
In order for the setup to run you need to have Windows Installer 3.1 installed on your computer. You also need to have Microsoft.NET 2.0 Framework installed on your computer in order to run GMTDScan. If you don't have that installed, don't worry about it. The setup program will install it for you!
Change logv220.127.116.11 (Released: November 3, 2008)
- Added EGR test controls.
- Added Memory Dump feature.
- Fixed GUI not updating "ALDL Interface Test" menu option when switching between Echoing/Non Echoing interface setting.
- Added Calculated Boost readout to Wastegate Control view.
v18.104.22.168 (Released: May 9, 2007)
- "Transmission Calibration ID" readout is back in the Dashboard view.
- Switched places between "Injection timing - Desired" and "Injection timing - Measured" in the Dashboard view drop-downs.
- Added status flags to Snapshot Viewer.
- Added print function to Snapshot Viewer.
v22.214.171.124 (Released: March 4, 2007)
- Added manual license registration form.
- Added snapshot feature.
- Added "Current DTCs" readout in the Dashboard view.
- Grouped and alphabetized data sensors in the Dashboard view drop-downs.
- Renamed some data sensors.
- Removed "Transmission Calibration ID" readout from the Dashboard view. It always read "0", possible datastream definition error?
- Corrected some status flag texts.
v126.96.36.199 (Released: February 1, 2007)
- Added selectable COM port baud rates (8192/8228) to both main application settings and ALDL Interface Test due to compatability issues with certain UART's.
- Added RPM and Fuel Rate readouts to Injector Balance view.
v188.8.131.52 (Released: December 17, 2006)
- Initial production release!