Get connected and start scanning!The interface cable works on all General Motors OBDI/ALDL cars and trucks that use either a 160 or 8192 baudrate datastream (approx. 1982-1995 model years). There is no need for any external COM port adaptors. The interface goes straight from ALDL to USB. Just plug the cable into your computer's USB-port and you are ready to go!
The USB-to-ALDL Interface Cable is not limited to use with just our GMTDScan software. It works with all available OBDI/ALDL scanning and tuning software on the market today, e.g. TunerPro, DataMaster and WinALDL. Does not work with DOS-based applications like Craig Moates ECM852 or similar software.
USB-to-ALDL Interface Cable features:
- Goes straight from ALDL to USB
- Reads 160 baud datastreams (Pin E)
- Reads 8192 baud datastreams (Pin M)
- 3-mode select jumper. Normal mode, Shorted A-B mode
and 10K A-B resistor mode
- Self-powered via the computer's USB port
- No need for additional adapters. Just plug it in and go!
Place an order for an interface cable today!